Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ed Bassmaster ... Effin' Funny Guy!

Well, it's Superbowl Sunday and that means I have lots of time to surf the web (does anyone still use that term?).

There are really a lot of talented people out there doing some really creative stuff in a lot of different platforms. I tell ya...this age of the world-wide-inter-web is a wonderful thing.

Since I shared the high school students working hard here, I thought I'd share a few more that, hopefully you'll enjoy and then visit their pages and see what-else-all they're doing.
There's a man called Ed Bassmaster who has a YouTube Channel and has been doing really funny stuff since 2006. Ed plays a number of different characters and I can't really decide which I think is funnier.

Sort of a "Candid Camera"/"Punked"/"Crank Yankers" kind of thing, Ed subjects his characters on an unsuspecting public and improvises his way through always funny, often uncomfortable moments with them.

Here's a sample reel of some of his characters in action.



If you liked this, you'll love the rest. Make sure you visit Ed at his Channel here.

Keep up the hard work Ed. It's really good stuff!

No comments:

Search This Blog