Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Turf Log - Favorite Kid's Jokes pt. 1

It's the apex of summer and fair and vacation season. It's the time when the old man spends more time with his kids than he may be used to and when nephews and nieces are foisted upon their "fun" uncle to spend time with.

As an adult you may be thrust into a world where your conversation skills are put to the test as you find common ground on which to walk with little snotty-clumsy-stupid miniature people. This can be a challenge.

Luckily I've come to a point in my life where that challenge no longer presents itself, as I've proven myself to be a bad influence AND bad company for most adults, let alone children...but for those of you in this predicament I thought I'd pass on to you some of my favorite "kids" jokes.

Use them in good health...


Trust me. This one will make you "golden" with the tykes.

More tomorrow.

Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Akshunt "Action" Frank Franklyn said...

Wow Jeffy!! I didn't know that Frank Gorshin designed hawaiian shirts...

Unca Jeffy said...

Wait'll you see the one Ertha Kitt designed for me!

Anonymous said...

Alpay Kaya has violated your copyright:

http://www.amazon.com/%C3%BCber-besten-witze-German-ebook/dp/B006NO86GM

Unca Jeffy said...

Thanks for the heads up, Anony. Part of the dangers of the internet I suppose.

Search This Blog