Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"I Rail Against Mankind and the Ecomomy" - 2010 "Best" of My Blog

More of some examples of some of my favorite blog postings from the past year.

As we all struggle with a down-turned Economy, I blame the shortcomings and short-sightedness of the human race. As I rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light, Superman struggles to comprehend the "big picture".

From January 27th, 28th, 29th, 31st and Febrary 1st, 2010...








Continuing on my path to becoming the world's wordiest cartoonist...not to mention the most copyright-infringiest...part 3 of Superman and my discussion on the changing world economy from down at The Drink Hole: oh yeah...click images to enlarge to readable size.






Superman continues to lack foresight while Batman and Iron Man set bad examples:







Ahhhhh...justice is blind...and she works at the Drink Hole!

Jeff continues to convince Superman of his faith in humans to overcome their own troubles...







...but the humans let him down.

Oh well..there WILL BE a next time!

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Search This Blog