Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Chapter 24 - Captain Marvel and the Monster Society of Evil!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

We're fast approaching the climax to our story Kiddoes!


Unfortunatly the "fische" is back...


...heralded in to a fishy member of the Society.








C.C. Becks world of monsters, talking animals and super-heroes was a truly unique one. I haven't said this in a while...but I really like these.

Fische and all.

CHRISTMAS BONUS: You've all been good boys and girls and while you're unwrapping all your toys, here's a special Christmas story with Mary Marvel from Wow Comics #9.
Mary had recently made her debut in Captain Marvel Adventures and Mr. Scarlet and Pinky help welcome her to her new feature in Wow Comics.
















Now go get some egg nog!

Talk to you soon.

4 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

Call me crazy~ but~ I actually like the odd distorted color-effect given by these micro-fiched relics.

ps: check out the banjo-play'n pig on the last page of Christmas with Mother Goose over @ TCD~!

Unca Jeffy said...

:) Banjo Playin' Pig Christmas...very nice. Next...I'll call you crazy if you like...next...It's not the subdued and scewed colors that bother me as much as when it gets so out of focus it's hard to read.

Ah, well...it was the technology of the day I suppose...at least I HOPE it isn't still being used.

Runs.with.Ferals said...

you can use The SHARPEN feature on PICASA free google software, to tighter us those blurry words quite A bit.

Unca Jeffy said...

Sweet...I'll give it a try. I have glommed too many of those fische scans to ignore them for being unreadable.

Search This Blog