Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Inside Jeffy's Head it Gets Crowded!"

The little blue guy (who-ever or what-ever he is) is trying to go AWOL from Jeffy's head, but finds it as hard as Jeffy to escape Jeff's thoughts.

Had enough of a grown man calling himself "Jeffy"?...then read on...




SPOILER ALERT:  The next section is artsy=techno gobbledygook.  Please avoid is you are just into the comics for comics sake (and who would ever need more?) and come on back tomorrow for more!

I'm trying a few new ways of drawing this story.  I'm doing the artwork at 11x14 and scanning it on a different device...it seems to pixelate quite a bit and I'm not sure if it's as evident to the reader as it is to me.  Also scanning the lettering at the same size, but when I crop and paste, it changes the size, so I'm not sure if it has a good consistency in font size.

I may just be "All up in my head" about it though...just trying different things.

Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

looks good; you will tweak as needed. Is each PANEL drawn on 11 x 14 or the whole page cuz it still looks 8.5 x 11 on me 'puter.

Unca Jeffy said...

the whole page is 11x14. After I color and do effects, I reduce it then to better fit screens. Going for the old-school feel of comics production, drawn big and reduced.

Unca Jeffy said...

I got this comment a little earlier too, but thanks to a combination of old fat guys (me) and touch screen technology, I deleted it when I wanted to publish it. Luckily the e-mail was still there for me to copy & paste:

Marco To has left a new comment on your post ""Inside Jeffy's Head it Gets Crowded!"":

You must be rich to be able to afford something that scans at 11X14! Res looks fine, by the way.

My response? I ain't rich, I'm just poor enough to have a job where we have access to such miracles of science. ;P

Search This Blog