Sunday, October 21, 2012

24 Hour Comic Day FAIL!

OOOOOOooooooooh defeat.  Oooooooooooooh de AGONY!


I'm afraid I didn't make it to the end of the 24 Hour Comics Day challenge.

5 am hit, the 20 hour mark.  I posted here and stood back and looked at where I was.  17 pages done and 4 hours to go.  THAT was not discouraging to me.

I was ready to perseveir and push on.  Whatever got done, got done and I was going to make the 24 hour mark.

If I ever hear of anyone making fun of Jerry Lewis again, I'll kick their ass.  Say what you want about his comedic sensibilities...but staying awake all night is HARD!!!!


I will finish my comic though...not today of course, today I'm sleeping.

But this week.

And I'll be back next year.

I met a lot of great folks on Twitter and through the 24 HCD blog and I want to enjoy going back and looking at what they accomplished in the challenge.

All in all it was a good way to spend a Saturday.

More details on my comic, legible scans that you can read and details on my crash and burn this week.

Thanks for rooting me on.  I may not have finished the race, but at least I didn't juice.

NO ROIDS!

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Search This Blog