Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Coloring and Afterthoughts of 24 Hour Comics Day!

I'm slowwwwwwwly starting to recover from the sleep deprivation and the body clock jarring experience of "24 Hour Comics Day".

It was SUCH a positive creative AND social experience I wouldn't trade it for all the good night sleeps in town, though.

I plan on commenting a bit more on it this week, as I catch up on coloring and FINISHING my entry...here's a preview BTW.


There was also the inter-active good time of rooting on fellow participants and being rooted by the same, through Twitter, Facebook and 24 HCD's own blog, that had a real creative feel to it.  I was able to draw elbow to elbow with people all across the country...no across the PLANET, in every major and not-so-major city you could imagine!!!

Coloring is a tedious process for me, but MORE tedious for keeping me from reading all those great new comics that got born out there on Saturday,


I learned a lot from jumping head first into this thing, and next year I'll be back with what I learned and be able to jump in feet first.

Thanks again to all of you for reading along, if you had even 1% of the fun that I had...well shit, you missed out on 99% of the good time!

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Search This Blog